This Agreement (the “Agreement”) is entered into between Framework.sh (2035 Sunset Lake Road, Suite B-2, Newark, DE 19702 US, a Delaware corporation, or “Framework”), a limited liability company, and the Client (“you”), and comes into effect by placing an order at https://www.framework.sh (the “Website”), by creating an account, or via physical or digital signature on any contract for the provision of Framework’s services.
- "Client", “Customer”, "you" and "your" refers to you, the person accessing this website and accepting the Company's terms and conditions.
- "The Company", "ourselves", "we", "our" and "us", refers to Framework.sh.
- "Party", "parties", or "us", refers to both the Client and ourselves, or either the Client or ourselves.
- “Service Providers” refers to Third-Party organizations that provide services to Framework.sh, including but not limited to data storage, billing, marketing and auditing
- “Service Level Agreement”, or “SLA” refers to the stand-alone agreement available at his link: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- All terms refer to the offer, acceptance and consideration of payment necessary to undertake the process of our assistance to the Client in the most appropriate manner, for the express purpose of meeting the Client's needs in respect of provision of the Company's stated services/products, in accordance with and subject to, prevailing law of the United States of America.
- Any use of the above terminology or other words in the singular, plural, capitalisation and/or he/she or they, are taken as interchangeable and therefore as referring to the same.
- All services are provided at the sole discretion of Framework.sh.
Collection, Retention and Disclosure of Information
The information collected includes:
- Contact information
- Billing information
- Service logs
- Site & Browser information (including cookies and IP addresses)
Framework.sh collects and stores information for the following purposes:
- Provision of ordered services
- Technical and customer support and updates
- Marketing of Framework.sh products and services (should you opt in)
- Complying with all applicable legislation
Framework.sh retains information:
- For the duration of the Service Level Agreement
- As long as is necessary to comply with all applicable legislation
- The information collected includes:
Framework.sh may disclose the information collected in Section X.1 of this Agreement where required by law or to comply with a legal obligation, or if Framework.sh believes in good faith that it is required to do so, in order to:
- Protect your interests, the interests of Framework.sh or the interests of a Third Party
- Allow contracted Service Providers to assist Framework.sh in providing its services
- Should Framework.sh be legally obligated to disclose your information, we will make a reasonable effort to contact you to inform you of such, unless we are legally obliged to refrain from doing so.
- Framework.sh maintains industry benchmark practices in procedural, electronic and physical safeguards for protecting your data. Even though every reasonable effort is made to protect your data, we make no representation that our systems or the systems of Service Providers are 100% invulnerable to hacking, viruses or other security threats.
- Framework.sh does not provide services to individuals under the age of 18, nor do we collect any personal information from individuals under the age of 18.
- Cookies are used in some areas of our website to enable the functionality of this area and ease of use for those people visiting.
- Unless otherwise stated, Framework.sh and/or its licensors own the intellectual property rights for all material on Framework.sh. All intellectual property rights are reserved.
- You may view and/or print pages from https://www.framework.sh/ subject to restrictions set in these terms and conditions.
You must not:
- Republish material from https://www.framework.sh/
- Sell, rent or sub-license material from https://www.framework.sh/
- Reproduce, duplicate or copy material from https://www.framework.sh/
- Redistribute content from Framework.sh (unless content is specifically made for redistribution).
5. RESERVATION OF RIGHTS
- We reserve the right at any time and in the Company’s sole discretion to request that you remove all links or any particular link to our website. You agree to immediately remove all links to our website upon such request.
- We also reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions and its linking policy at any time. By continuing to link to our website, you agree to be bound to and abide by these linking terms and conditions.
6. REMOVAL OF LINKS FROM OUR WEBSITE
- If you find any link on our website or any linked website objectionable for any reason, you may contact us about this. We will consider requests to remove links but will have no obligation to do so or to respond directly to you.
- Whilst we endeavour to ensure that the information on this website is correct, we do not warrant its completeness or accuracy; nor do we commit to ensuring that the website remains available or that the material on the website is kept up to date.
- Framework.sh will not be held liable for loss of any kind in the event of force majeure, civil or political unrest, war, embargo, strike, boycott or any other circumstances beyond our reasonable control. In the event of such possible disruption of service, we undertake to make a reasonable effort to inform all contracted Clients. The Client is likewise relieved of their contractual responsibilities under this agreement.
- In the event of such occurrences, Framework.sh will endeavour to make every reasonable effort to contact its Clients and to reinstate unavailable services as soon as reasonably possible.
- To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, we exclude all representations, warranties and conditions relating to our website and the use of this website (including, without limitation, any warranties implied by law in respect of satisfactory quality, fitness for purpose and/or the use of reasonable care and skill).
Nothing in this disclaimer will:
- Limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation
- Limit any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law
- Exclude any of our or your liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law
The limitations and exclusions of liability set out in this Section and elsewhere in this disclaimer:
- Are subject to the preceding paragraph
- Govern all liabilities arising under the disclaimer or in relation to the subject matter of this disclaimer, including liabilities arising in contract, in tort (including negligence) and for breach of statutory duty
- To the extent that the website and the information and services on the website are provided free of charge, we will not be liable for any loss or damage of any nature.
8. Framework.sh reserves the right to sell its business, and undertakes to make a reasonable effort to inform all contracted Clients in such an event.
Last Updated: This Terms of Service Agreement was last updated on 2020/06/11.